The Sewing Machine Operator is responsible for ensuring that the product is sewn, assembled, and/or packaged properly at or above established standards.
1. Operate various types of sewing machines.
2. Produce quality products through efficient productivity.
3. Required to cross-train, as needed.
4. Inform the Senior Team Lead of any deficiency of machine performance in the area.
5. Actively participate in corporate safety by creating a safe working environment and practicing safe and proper work habits and equipment use.
6. Take an active part in all inventories.
7. Take part in motion time studies as required by the supervisor.
8. Work in various departments, as required by the supervisor.
9. Maintain positive safety standards consistent with published safety regulations, directives and commonly accepted safety procedures.
10. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Operations Manager / Senior Team Lead.
1. Good sewing skills necessary to function on a variety of operations within the department.
2. Able to sit for long periods of time, if necessary.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.