Summary of Position:
The ERP Application Specialist supports HTC’s mission of Creating Employment for People with Disabilities by providing installation, support and maintenance of HTC’s Epicor ERP system, integrations with the ERP, and any related applications, as well as researching, recommending and implementing ways to enhance operations efficiency and reporting accuracy using the application tools available.
1. Maintain, update and support Epicor’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Epicor Human Capital Management software. Track and perform updates to the software as needed as well as application of any software patches to the server or workstation software.
2. Manage the ERP/HCM technical support and maintenance agreements and be our point-of-contact with Epicor technical support staff.
3. Develop in-house capabilities for hardware/software/application maintenance to minimize or eliminate reliance on Epicor.
4. Maintain and support ecommerce application and its integration to the ERP software.
5. Develop a strong working knowledge of HTC’s lines of business and quality system. Collaborate with system and apply system expertise to make recommendations and propose business improvement opportunities through the use of the ERP/HCM software and related applications.
6. Oversee and coordinate creation of reports, queries, dashboards, and other similar data mining/information services for users.
7. Maintain user accounts and assist users with account access requests and issues.
8. Assist in implementation of new software and integrations to the ERP software.
9. Track and ensure resolution of support requests with the Software vendor and their software support department.
10. Attend vendor software conference to participate in development of the software and any changes that may affect HTC and our business operations.
11. Maintain positive safety standards consistent with published safety regulations, directives and commonly accepted safety procedures.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Information Technology.
1. Associates/BS degree (BS preferred) in Computer Software Support or related field and 3+ years’ experience supporting ERP or other complex, integrated business control system software, or combination of education and work experience that is substantially equivalent to the above. Experience with Epicor ERP Software a plus
2. Ability to set and follow multiple priorities and has knowledge of project management and commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
3. Ability to manage highly complex tasks and commitment to continually upgrade skills and education.
4. Able to evaluate complex technical information and analyze situations to define issues and draw conclusions, and convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
5. Must be team-oriented, collaborative, detail-oriented, thorough, and practical.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office and Windows Server. Experience with Microsoft SQL software highly desirable.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
8. Must pass any required federal, state, municipality, and/or customer-specific background checks.
9. Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
An EOE Employer
Veterans and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.